Port of Partnerships for a Green World 2025
We live off access to the sea. Denmark's central deep-water port, the Port of Grenaa is a proud junction in the centre of Denmark. The gate to the Kattegat. As one of Denmark's large industrial and commercial ports, we handle goods from land to water efficiently, to the benefit of companies and society. We create growth and progress in Norddjurs and the region. Both when we are loading, lifting and storing for our partners. Also when we find new, green tracks and save energy and resources - in collaboration with our customers and the municipality, companies and the world. This is how we contribute to a growing green world. Always nearby and with a long-term perspective. With our feet on the quay and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) under our arm. We have the will to succeed together with you.
At the Port of Grenaa we specialize in eight strategically selected focus areas. We continuously strive to adapt and develop the facilities we offer according to the requirements companies have for mutually beneficial partnering. We adapt solutions to match your needs exactly. We make room for you to succeed.
ACTIONS 2021 - 2025
- To work to improve infrastructure on Djursland to streamline the transport chain of logistic-dependent companies.
- Digitilisation and implementation of new technology must help to ensure modern and up-to-date service.
- To collaborate with companies with a global outlook focusing on recycling, environment and carbon-neutral fuels.
- To continue the positive development in the offshore and wind turbine industry by making professional expertise and facilities available.
- To develop facilities and infrastructure on an ongoing basis to maintain efficient and safe distribution of bulk and project cargo.
- To strengthen the relations with ferry and line services in order to contribute to the development of tourism and business in the Kattegat region.